Thursday 18 December, 2008

Was on busier things

The past 2 weeks didnt allow me to have a leisurely time online. The anniversary of the Babri masjid demolition is always a time of uncertainty, and we were on a high alert, and left with no free time. right after that i proceeded on an official visit to chennai for 5 days and was back only this morning.

For all my friends who visited this page and found nothing new, iam really sorry. but i will be back with my old ways, hopefully after a few more days. Tomorrow i shall again be catching a train to bangalore for my 2 weeks of my planned leave. In the next 2 weeks, my blog posts wouldnt be regular. I need to catch up with my wife, and spend some time with her, who is my topmost priority and purpose of my leave.

Thanks to shyla who visited my blog and appreciated it, through other channel. And many thanks once again to other friends who follow my blog. My prayers and wishes for everyone. Lots of love and god bless.

Joshi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a nice time.
Advance Happy Journey to both of you.Enjoyyy............

Advance Happy x-mas
May almighty bless you too.
Thats all for time being
Regards to Beena Mam too

With Regards,
Smriti Anoop