Saturday 17 January, 2009

I will be in Tamil Nadu for next few weeks

Friends, it gives me enough satisfaction to read ur comments. Thanks for all ur time & comments. Smriti, Prem and Beena have been regulars to leave a comment.


Dear Prem, you wanted to know if i undertook my trip to tirupati in my dad's scooter or another bike. Well prem, the journey was undertook on Yezdi, belonging to Mr.RadhaKrishnan, the Ex-Air Force gentleman working in H.A.L., who i believe also happens to be either your relative or family friend.

Keep posting comments, as it enlivens my desire to keep blogging.


I WILL BE IN TAMILNADU FOR NEXT FEW WEEKS


I got orders today evening, to leave for a place in tamil nadu on operational work on 19 Jan 2009 , extending for a few weeks. I guess my new work place's connectivity with outside world or the facilities aren't as good as iam having here. Still, i shall explore possibilities to access internet from my new place of work, which i know is little remotely located.


Tomorrow i will be tightly scheduled, with all my packing and paraphernalia to be looked into, whilst also doing a morning shift and a night shift. But i am sure new places will bring new experiences and new things to learn. When i return online, something more interesting i shall have to share with you all. Until then, may god be with you always. My prayers & best wishes. See you. So long.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Friend,

Happy to hear u r coming to Tamil Nadu so Welcome............

As today is a special day for u....

Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day........
May all ur dreams come true....
May the great almighty shower all
his blessings in ur life with all Colours.......greetings from me and Anoop too...

TUM JIYOO HAZARO SAAL...KE SAAL KE DIN HOO PACHAS HAZZAR.....
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you....


With Regards,
Smriti Anoop

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, cool, I know the Radhakrishnan chetan in your post, he is a relative of mine and we call him Radhu maman.

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, get back on track or you will lose interest.