Sunday 4 January, 2009

New Year Wishes

I wish all my blog readers a great year ahead, full of good things. May this new year bestow ur life with lot of pleasant surprises, career growth, happiness, adulations & humility. My prayers for all.

This new year eve party didnt go as per plan due to some hitches. But none the less, i had my close buddy Ravi in Chennai, with whom i spent some quality time together, had a beer and also played volley ball match with him & his friends. I wound up the evening quite early at 11pm as my bro-in-law was to leave to Dubai the next day morning.

My holidays in yercaud hill station was fabulous. Did lot of trekking and rock climbing along with beena. She felt as if she was on a boot camp, because i wanted her to move her body a bit, as her midriff has been growing of late and wanted her to realise it with my actions involving her. (sorry kutta, i felt i should put it here as only our friends read this blog). Two days of trekking had given enough pain to her leg muscles and she was complaining. Some pain killers later, we decided to have motorised outings to give her some rest. Took some pictures, which i hope to upload later on. Overall, a great time spent together in cool weather & pristine location.

No comments: