Monday 5 October, 2009

Shopping weekend

Having lot of free time, sucks. This past weekend, thanks to Gandhiji's birthday I had 3 days of holiday at a stretch. What better way than to visit my wife in Chennai. There wasnt any accommodation available in train and so had to catch a bus to reach chennai. Though its a long journey i could weather the hardship as i was keenly looking forward to spend some time with my wife.

On reaching chennai the free time just vanished. I went to watch a tamil movie starring Kamal and Mohanlal. Also did bits of shopping for us on the last 2 days. Mall hopping proved to be a good pastime, otherwise i generally used to feel bored at my in-law's place. Even when Beena left her laptop for me to browse on earlier occasions, boredom sooner hit me. This time she took leave on saturday and i didnt want to spend it sitting idle at home.

Today afternoon i reached back trivandrum. From tomorrow its back to my normal routine. But this week end proved to be quite good. I have been feeling lazy to write anything in my blog. Dont know why, but sometimes state of mind does have a lot of bearing on one's attitude in general. Thanks to all my blog readers. See ya. Lots of Love.

2 comments:

Prem said...

Joshi, having a lot of free time sucks??? :(

Joshi said...

Yes buddy, truly speaking i hate to be having lot of free time. Even in office i dont like when there are times when not much work is there. How about u? I guess u welcome having some free time.