Wednesday 19 November, 2008

Happy to hit blogspot

i have been ever interested to have my own blog. wow, now its a reality. hope to put all things interesting on my blog. i have come to trivandrum, india, three weeks back. its a nice place to be, unlike the big cities. my expectations of a city from trivandrum fell flat, after being here. its quite small compared to other cities, but the flip side is that it's nature's bounty has enthralled me till now. hanging out at the shangumugham beach, has been my pastime till now. eating pazham pori, a local delicacy which was quite yearned by me since childhood, is found here in plenty among the little shops lined near the beach. pazhampori is half ripe banana of a particular species known as yetha pazham or nenthra pazham. i guess its sliced into three or four pieces lengwise and deep fried after dipping it in some kind of flour. eating is all the proof, thats required, more so if u are a keralite.

i am missing my darling wife ever since i have come here. we are always on the phone in the evenings, which is the only respite. the good news is that iam going to meet her this coming christmas. hope to re-ignite our relationship in a big way, this time. :) . follow my posts for our plans in the offing, iam sure it would be quite a fodder for u guys.

gotta go now. my posts will continue. and wishing u all the very best.

love

joshi

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Joshi thats cool ........me too planing 2 do that soon .....its good u started ....
catch u buddy ..........jesu :-)

Unknown said...

really me too missing the tastiest PAZHAMPURI YUMMY MMMMMMMM........

ME SMRITI -APOLLO HEART CENTRE ,sitting beside your loving and missing Wife Mrs.joshi i mean Beenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Unknown said...

Hi Kutta,

Nice to see ur blog, it was quite interesting to read.. I am sure this will help u to be in touch with all ur near and dear friends...

I am eager to meet u this christmas. I miss u too...

Beena Joshi

Unknown said...

To begin with,thanks for taking us on a trip to trivandrum, as u have given a clear picture about how the place looks like n the delicacies available there.Your blog is really interesting.....happy bloggin

Unknown said...

yes mehr, as u rightly pointed out..joshi gave a good desription of trivandrum that we too feel eager to visit that nice place. I wish i get that chance soon.. As joshi and I get to stay in trivandrum, u all can come for a visit there.. we can rock and roll there..ok na...

Beena Joshi

Unknown said...

Joshi , u too can give ur comments on our views....Beena Joshi

Unknown said...

Sure beena...don think we will wait for ur invite....the moment we get to know dat both of u have settled der we will try to barge in there:)

Unknown said...

Sure Mehr, U r always welcome... u r such a sweet person, joshi and i would be happy to spend sometime with u...

Insha Allah,let it happen soon..

Beena Joshi