Thursday 27 November, 2008

My days of chatting

I miss those days when i used to chat for hours together. For my age, i was quite alone to be indulging in this habit so religiously. until an year back, for the preceding 6 years i have chatted my day's free time. The biggest mistake i did when i bought a laptop and an unlimited internet connection, after i realised that i was losing quite a heavy amount by chatting in the internet cafe.

Though financially i saved, i lost out on sleep. I was badly hooked to this habit, that on a regular basis i used to chat up to the wee hours of the next day. many days it so happened that i didnt sleep for the entire night and went to office the next morning only to struggle keeping my eyes open. my guilt consciousness about not giving my 100 percentage in my office, atlast drove me to say bye to the net connection and laptop for good.

The only saving grace is that i have made a few number of good friends, with whom iam still in touch through mails. exchanging cards and calling on birthdays are still happening. though my chat ended, i hope the few relationships i built stands the test of time.

Time to say bye. catch u on the morrow.

love

joshi

No comments: