Wednesday 19 November, 2008

oodles of satisfaction

Today, the moment i saw few comments posted by my friends on my blog, believe me, a big smile replaced my woody face. the satisfaction levels soared to a peak. alone and smiling so visibly loud wasnt easy, that too while sitting in an internet cafe. the cabins here arent closed entirely. its more like an office partition which stopped growth after 4 feet. i can see younger guys getting jittery when any movement takes place nearby them. here the guys misconstrued my big smile; not a movement i had made. somehow i became steely and woody as earlier, for i dont like transgression. after all, everyone wants a great evening, including me. :)

time to sign off for now. my intended posts didnt happen, the reason being obvious. ( Oh god, iam no threat for anyone). see u guys, may be tomorrow. bye bye and god bless.





.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dear friend,
who said that ur woody and steely,by god's grace u r so handsome , natural and loveable please dont forget that I really want to meet u in person becoz beena mam,ur sweet wife talks a lot about you which is quite similar to my hubbyyyy
Shall we be a good friend ???????????????????

Regards,
New Friend
Smriti Anoop